Friday, February 24, 2012

Cake Pops and Cookies

Ok, so I have found that I love to do cookies and Cake pops, too! So, this post is dedicated to those. I do blog about some of my cookie and cake baking journeys.. so, check my home site every now and then for those entertaining bits!
I also have another affiliated site with yummy recipes that I try sometimes. Auntie's Kitchen  is full of recipes for some great home cooking as well as a few random baked goodies.

So, here are some of my newest creations!

This is my own creation! I am so proud of me. It's your lucky day. I actually gave the recipe for it on my sister blog. You really need to try these. I call them White Chocolate Cran-Blueberry Cookies!


Red Velvet/Cream cheese cake pops. OMG. These are my absolute favorite at this point in time. They are sinful and oh so amazing.



Anyone that knows me, understands my infatuation with Zombies! So, here are some of my favorite little guys that a friend helped me with. We loved doing these, and the Royal Icing Recipe I used for them was OUT OF THIS WORLD!
So.... just one question.... Have You Seen My Zombie?

No comments:

Post a Comment